BEFORE ATTENDING, PLEASE READ ABOUT OUR CHANGES AND EXPECTATIONS AS WE NAVIGATE THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC.
Like everywhere else, our response to COVID-19 has brought many changes to a typical Sunday morning. Here are just a few:
- Polaris Kids has shifted from classrooms during the 9:30 am & 11 am services. Now our 11 am service has become the Family Service, and our Polaris Kids stuff is the central content for that service. All kids through elementary school go with their families to the 11 am service in the auditorium. SMT, our Middle School and High School ministry, is held in the H-Lounge (high schoolers) connected to the lobby and the SMAC Teen Center in our parking lot(middle schoolers). Please note, if you don't have children, the 9:30 am service is your on-site option.
- Services have been shortened to about 45 minutes to create time between services for disinfecting and to limit indoor crowd time.
- Communion is picked up in the lobby and is a disposable cup/wafer combo. Get one before the service if you'd like to participate during the service.
- Per our state's mandate, masks are required. With a preschool onsite throughout the week, this is especially important.
- Offering boxes are in the back of the auditorium if Polaris is one of your causes. No more passing baskets.
- We encourage our people to enter and exit quickly, rather than socializing in the lobby. 🙁
- Obviously, please stay home and watch the virtual service if you are not feeling well or have been exposed to COVID-19.